Eagle Plan – Template – Map out your journey to Eagle
BOY SCOUT RANKS:
- Scout Rank/Joining Requirements (Child Protection Exercises – for Req. #9) (Cyber Chip Requirements)
- Tenderfoot Rank Requirements
- Second Class Rank Requirements
- First Class Rank Requirements
- Star Rank Requirements (Child Protection Exercises) (Cyber Chip Requirements)
- Life Rank Requirements
- Eagle Rank Requirements
- Eagle Palms
CHANGES FOR 2016/2017 (check link for changes):
• Boys joining on or after Jan. 1, 2016 MUST use the new requirements.
• Boys who have joined prior to Jan. 1, 2016:
• Who are working on Tenderfoot through First Class MAY continue to work on the
existing requirements, but MUST convert to the new requirements upon
attaining First Class.
• Who have completed First Class MAY complete the rank they are currently
working on in the existing requirements, but then MUST convert to the new
requirements for subsequent ranks.
For 2017: All Scouts MUST use the new requirements regardless of rank.
What this means for our current Scouts –
We will work with the Honey Badger Patrol and provide you with the opportunity to attain First Class Rank prior to the end of the year. It is in your best interest to work on this, as there are many additional requirements in each rank.
Cooper and Gabe might choose to work with the new requirements for Life or stick with the Old Requirements. Though there will be additional easy-to-achieve combinations of EDGE teaching – you will be required to do 1/2 your service hours as a conservation project.