Job Description: The junior assistant Scoutmaster serves in the capacity an assistant Scoutmaster except where legal age and maturity are required. He must be at least 16 years old and not yet 18. He’s appointed by the Scoutmaster because of his leadership ability.
Reports to: the Scoutmaster.
- Functions as an assistant Scoutmaster.
- Performs duties as assigned by the Scoutmaster.
- Sets a good example.
- Enthusiastically wears the Scout uniform correctly.
- Lives by the Scout Oath and Law.
- Shows Scout spirit.
- Appointed by the Scoutmaster.
- Must be active in the troop.