Job Description: The senior patrol leader is appointed by the Scoutmaster as the top junior leader in the troop.
Reports to: the Scoutmaster.
- Runs all troop meetings, events, activities and the annual program planning conference
- Runs the patrol leader’s council meetings.
- Appoints other troop junior leaders with the advice and counsel of the Scoutmaster.
- Assigns duties and responsibilities to junior leaders.
- Assists the Scoutmaster with junior leader training
- Sets a good example.
- Enthusiastically wears the Scout uniform correctly.
- Lives by the Scout Oath and Law.
- Shows Scout spirit.
- Elected by all Scouts in the troop.
- Serves for 6 months.
- Should be at least Star rank.
- Must be active in the troop.