Job Description: The quartermaster keeps track of troop equipment and sees that it is in good working order.
Reports to: the assistant senior patrol leader.
- Keeps records on patrol and troop equipment in Troopmaster.
- Meets for 4 Quartermaster days per year to maintain the Scout room.
- Makes sure equipment is in good working condition.
- Issue equipment and makes sure it’s returned in good condition.
- Makes suggestions for new or replacement items.
- Works with the troop committee member responsible for equipment.
- Sets a good example.
- Enthusiastically wears the Scout uniform correctly.
- Lives by the Scout Oath and Law.
- Shows Scout spirit.
- Recommended by the SPL and approved by the Scoutmaster
- Serves for 6 months
- Must be active in the troop
- Any Scout can serve in this position.