Job Description: The chaplain aide works with the troop chaplain to meet the religious needs of Scouts in the troop. They also work to promote the religious emblems program.
Reports to: the assistant senior patrol leader.
- Assists the Troop Chaplain with religious services at troop activities.
- Tells Scouts about the religious emblem program for their faith.
- Makes sure religious holidays are considered during troop program planning.
- Helps plan for religious observance in troop activities.
- A full guidebook can be obtained from scouting.org
- Sets a good example.
- Enthusiastically wears the Scout uniform correctly.
- Lives by the Scout Oath and Law.
- Shows Scout spirit.
- Recommended by the SPL and approved by the Scoutmaster
- Serves for 6 months
- Must be active in the troop
- Any Scout can serve in this position.