The Patrol Leaders’ Council is comprised of the top youth leaders of the Troop who determine & plan the Troop’s monthly program and trips.
The PLC meets 5:45pm – 6:30pm each month on the Monday immediately following the trip for that month. The Senior Patrol Leader then stays & reports to the Troop Committee (which meets at 6:30pm the same night) on what was decided during the PLC meeting.
- Senior Patrol Leader (SPL)
- Asst. Senior Patrol Leader (ASPL)
- Junior Asst. Scoutmaster (JASM)
- Troop Guide (TG)
- Whistlepigz Patrol Leader (PL)
- Otters Patrol Leader (PL)
- Honey Badgers Patrol Leader (PL)
- Troop Scribe (SCR) – attends to take minutes only and posts minutes on the website
PLC MEETING MINUTES: (Minutes taken & posted by Troop Scribe)
Current Meeting Minutes Reside on the Monthly Weekly Meeting Plans under the Calendar Tab – Replace the Agenda when the Meeting is Over.