Troop 3 holds its annual Turkey Fry the Wednesday before Thanksgiving each year
- 2016 Turkey Fry Plan – Internal troop document; no outside access
- 2016 Turkey Fry Volunteer Sign-ups – Internal troop document; no outside access
* Reserve yours by sending your phone number (in case we need to reach you on pick-up day) to firstname.lastname@example.org
* Cajun-spiced turkeys (approx 14lbs precooked/12 lbs. cooked) are deep fried to perfection in peanut oil, and the boys clean up the mess!
* Pick up is on the Wednesday before Thanksgiving at East End United Methodist Church, 1212 Holly St. (near 5 Points)
* Cash, check (to “Troop 3”) , debit or credit card payments accepted. Orders taken via online order form, email to email@example.com, or by phone starting Nov 1st until we sell out! Watch our website homepage for order info.
* Proceeds support the Scouts & activities of Boy Scout Troop 3. Supporters can also choose to “sponsor” a turkey for $20 or a fry pot for $50 to help offset fundraising expenses.
* Place your order by the Friday before Thanksgiving and enjoy a juicy, flavorful turkey without the hassle–so you’ll have plenty of time to focus on those fabulous sides and desserts!
* We practice “Leave No Trace” and good stewardship of the environment. Turkey giblets are donated to Walden’s Puddle Wildlife Rehabilitation & Education Center and used cooking oil is recycled. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in recycling the cooking oil.