Troop 3 holds its annual Turkey Fry the Wednesday before Thanksgiving each year
- 2017 Turkey Fry Plan – Internal troop document; no outside access
- 2017 Turkey Fry Volunteer Sign-ups – Internal troop document; no outside access
* Reserve yours by visiting our home page www.nashvilletroop3.com
*A waitlist will be started once all turkeys are reserved
* Cajun-spiced turkeys (approx 14lbs precooked/12 lbs. cooked) are deep fried to perfection in peanut oil, and the boys clean up the mess!
* Pick up is on the Wednesday before Thanksgiving at East End United Methodist Church, 1212 Holly St. (near 5 Points)
* Cash, check (to “Troop 3”) , debit or credit card payments accepted. Orders taken via online order form.
* We practice “Leave No Trace” and good stewardship of the environment. Turkey giblets are donated to animal feeding projects and used cooking oil is recycled. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in recycling the cooking oil.
- 2016 Turkey Fry Plan – Internal troop document; no outside access
- 2016 Turkey Fry Volunteer Sign-ups – Internal troop document; no outside access
- 2015 Turkey Fry Plan
- 2015 Turkey Fry Volunteer Sign-ups