2015-10-24 Troop 3 MB Workshop @ EEUMC
Citizenship in the Community and Family Life Eagle Required Workshops Signup Deadline Mon., October 4
Cost: $7.50/person (includes lunch)
- 9:00am – 12:00pm Citizenship in the Community (Prereqs: None)
- 1:00pm – 4:00pm Family Life (Prereqs: read MB book + Do Reqs. #4&5)
- Scouts can also get completed requirements for the Personal Management and Cooking (at Home) merit badge signed of by MB Counselor during lunch (12:00-1:00pm)
Workshop Prerequisites: Read Family Life MB book, Req. #4 & 5
Workshop Prerequisites: None
- Movie List (Req. #5)
- Public Meetings (Req. #3a):
- Metro City Council (Meets 1st & 3rd Tuesdays, 6:30pm @ Metro Courthouse) Meetings are broadcast live at Metro3 Government TVon Nashville’s Comcast Channel 3 and are streamed live at the Metro3 livestream site. Meetings are scheduled for repeat on Metro3 through the course of the following weeks, check program listing for times.
- MNPS School Board (Meets 2nd & 4th Tuesdays, 5:00 pm at the Administration Building of Metropolitan Public Schools, 2601 Bransford Avenue. Members of the public are invited to speak to the Board at this meeting. On the fouth Tuesday of each month, the Board holds Work sessions. These meetings are open to the public and are televised on Metro 3, a local cable community access channel.
- Metropolitan Planning Commission (Meets two Thursdays a month at 4pm at 700 Second Avenue South (between Lindsley Avenue and Middleton Street) Howard Office Building, Sonny West Conference Center (1st Floor). These meetings are open to the public and are televised on Metro 3, a local cable community access channel.
- Issues Research (req 4)